12 April 2009

Yesterday Note

Wake up with some stereo thriller screams on ears, reminds her of... Oh, what a feeling. How hard it could be, how easy it would be. It's so hard, I could burst my mind. But she just take it slow, just on her way. I give whatever she wanted.
"Not every single thing!", she said loudly.
"Maybe everything to you but not everything to me,". She'd never get enough.
Well, excuse me, Miss I-Super-Rule-The-World, your spoon is falling off of the table. You should go down, good luck finding it!

(the phone's ringing)

Who's calling? She wonder. Oh, this gonna makes all better! Not. She's wrong. Those words she heard, please, so disappointed. She wishes something more than that. Why me? Big question she wrote on the mirror in her room with red lipstick. Forget that. She just so happy but the call. The heck the call. I'm not even answer that. They wouldn't care about this unfinished things – the stepping stones? No, they don't. Only the result, they care.

No comments: