09 April 2009

I Am No Longer Your Friend

"Hey, did you see Devra yesterday? She told me, Chaggio broke up with her. She won't tell what happen and tell me not to tell anyone. But now I tell you. So, pretend you know nothing, okay? I just thought you need to know, that's all."

"My relationship with Chaggio is over. I know... I know I've done wrong things to him but... I MISSED HIM A LOT WHEN HE'S AWAY!"
(crying) "I missed Chag so much... Oh, I'm so sorry. I really am sorry. I don't know. I'm sorry."

"Can I borrow your car? I need to go to The Pops. I heard their fish steak is, like, to die for. Hahaha. I'll be back by 11. Thanks, man! I owe you."

"What's up with Chag and Devra? Are they still together? Cause I saw Chag at The Pops the other day, alone with Glama."
"Yeah, they like a couple. Doing boyfriend-girlfriend thingy. Holding hands and stuffs."

"I don't know. It feels right and I don't want to change my mind."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, pelik jg ya kisah mereka ciw~