29 April 2009

Confessions, Candyboy, and Counterattack

"I'm sorry. It just happened and I didn't ignore it, okay? So sorry, Tre, I didn't mean it that way. I know we've been together since forever and you are eternally my favourite candy boy, you know that? And now you have to listen to me. You have to understand. I'm only 16, okay? Do not force me like that. I still wanted to see the world, the big beautiful world. And you... You know you do me no harm. You are such nice guy. You give me lots of pleasant surprises. That's wonderful. Thank you. I love it so much! Thanks, Treda."

"Hey! Hey! Why are you so angry, man? I thought we're cool with all this. Hey, I'm not the only one who's wrong, man! Geez! I can't believe it. You have to listen to me. Devra betrayed me and I don't deserve that, you see? Well, I'm sorry, cause maybe Glama is the girl. But... Hey! HEY! Settle down, man! I thought you and Glam are done. Right?"

No comments: