07 June 2009

She Got Something To Say, Something Like This

I'm not trying to write love letter or something, because it suddenly makes me nauseous. Really, I hate it when I say it. Well, here it goes...

Every single thing that you do, your today cloth, your shoes... everything. I don't see with one eye closed. I could see you clearly. Your sweet smile... Oh, I laugh every time the feeling comes. I love to see you talk with others, or just ride your old bike. It's soothing, in a way. I don't know. I could care less about what people suggest for me. I kinda like it cause we're now at some hidden place where nobody can't tell about your negatives. It feels like I'm the only one. I love it though, really. I wish that today is long lasting. I like it right here. I love to see your face and its changing every second. You're funny little clown, totally silly. If people ask about who you are to me, I'd say the special unique one. Cause you know what? I always like being around you. You accompany me. I'm not lonely anymore cause I have you. Cheesy, maybe. I don't care, you know? I just wish the feelings will stay the same as it should. I know it's our story to tell. I like being here.

1 comment:

rarar said...

ah. . . .