01 May 2009

Obviously, My Dear...

"Well, I guess, this is the end of our friendship. I hate you already and you're not forgiven, man. You weren't done something right about this shit. You don't see me as your friend. Neither do I, from now on. I've done a lot for you and you give nothing but pain. Screw you, man! Screw you!"

"Please, Tre. You and Chag can't be enemy to each other. You're best pal since we were little. This is not about Chag and me, you see? It's all about I am to you. Why is that, Tre? I thought you would've understand what I meant earlier. Don't you remember, huh, Tre? I deserve to be happy. Not like this. God! You give me such a hard time. Why, Tre? Why? Why we ended up like this? Do you want all this? I can't find any good reason."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ciw, apa kabar?
aku baru sembuh nih~